Wednesday 10 April 2013

JMS Bridge failed to Start Up

WLS Messaging Bridge failed to start up


A WebLogic messaging bridge is a forwarding mechanism between any two messaging products. Message bridge is use to provide interoperability between separate implementations of WebLogic JMS, or between WebLogic JMS and another messaging product


There was a scenario in which we have to create a bridge but after configuring the message bridge when I check its monitoring tab it was showing following warning message

WARN: failed to look up the source adapter

Bridge was in In Active state.



After checking the documentation I found its a known and very common problem which one face while bridge configuration.

In my case the resolution was bit different. I was creating a Bridge on SOA Cluster and everything seems to be fine with rest of the bridges created for OSB Cluster but same things were not fine in case of SOA.

After a lot of efforts one of my colleague told me to check if everything is fine with my JMS-XA-ADP jar file deployed on my admin server.

When I check that resource deployment I noticed it was missing SOA as a target. After assigning SOA Cluster in a target Bridge start working fine and messages were picked from my queue by that bridge and forwarded to destination queues on another Server. ( which was WLS in my case).


I hope this helps to the readers as well :)





7 comments:

  1. Credit score score reporting isn't always something however oracle fusion procurement manner in which viable avail with options to offer the customer or the industrial organization company with all of the credit score and debt data
    thank for the sharing useful information
    oracle fusion procurement online training
    oracle fusion procurement training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information
    Yaaron Studios is one of the rapidly growing editing studios in Hyderabad. We are the best Video Editing services in Hyderabad. We provides best graphic works like logo reveals, corporate presentation Etc. And also we gives the best Outdoor/Indoor shoots and Ad Making services.

    Best video editing services in Hyderabad,ameerpet
    Best Graphic Designing services in Hyderabad,ameerpet­
    Best Ad Making services in Hyderabad,ameerpet­

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your astounding wise data involves a lot to me and particularly to my friends. Much obliged a ton; from us all.
    hrdf training course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at some very important and to maintain the length of the strength you are looking for on your website
    "
    hrdf claimable courses"

    ReplyDelete
  5. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    business analytics course

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site.
    data science courses in aurangabad

    ReplyDelete